Administrative Assistant (San Francisco & Los Angeles)
There has never been a better time to join Edlin Gallagher Huie + Blum, a growing firm of nimble defense lawyers who help clients simplify the process of complex litigation. At EGHB, we serve as outside counsel for businesses, insurance companies, and the public sector. Our firm has deep trial experience to win motions and achieve defense verdicts. We resolve cases in the most efficient and favorable manner possible.
We are seeking full-time Administrative Assistants for our Los Angeles and San Francisco offices. We prefer 2 years of office experience, legal background and computer skills, as well as the ability to multi-task & prioritize. Candidate should have an outstanding positive attitude and be able to work in a team-oriented atmosphere.
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
- Associate’s degree required, B.A./B.S. preferred.
- Be able to clearly and effectively communicate with attorneys, vendors, etc.
- Be able to successfully prioritize a heavy workload.
- Ability to work extremely well under pressure.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Type 40 wpm.
- Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to organize.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and balance multiple priorities.
- File & ServeXpress knowledge a plus.
Physical requirements: sitting in a chair for extended periods of time, ability to type, ability to bend and lift boxes up to 25 lbs., ability to use a computer for extended periods of time.
Annual Salary: $45,000-$55,000 per year, plus comprehensive benefits.
*Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation.
- Collaborative and diverse work environment.
- Growth opportunities within the firm.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
Recently, our Managing Partner Noel Edlin spoke with Authority Magazine’s Eric L. Pines about what it takes to run a successful law firm. Some key takeaways: make DEI central to your firm culture, be a lifelong learner, and invest in your people. Read the full interview here: https://bit.ly/3u5EwXp
EGHB is one of just 43 U.S.-based law firms named to Bloomberg Law’s DEI Framework. The framework is a listing of law firms that meet or exceed the highest standards for diversity, equity, and inclusion and it plays an important role in advancing the legal profession. To learn more about EGHB’s success and the DEI Framework, please read the formal announcement here: https://bit.ly/3w1U7rW
Please submit your resume to Jon Piggins via email at: [email protected]