Administrative Assistant (San Francisco & Los Angeles)
There has never been a better time to join Edlin Gallagher Huie + Blum, a growing firm of nimble defense lawyers who help clients simplify the process of complex litigation. At EGHB, we serve as outside counsel for businesses, insurance companies, and the public sector. Our firm has deep trial experience to win motions and achieve defense verdicts. We resolve cases in the most efficient and favorable manner possible.
We are seeking full-time Administrative Assistants for our Los Angeles and San Francisco offices. We prefer 2 years of office experience, legal background and computer skills, as well as the ability to multi-task & prioritize. Candidate should have an outstanding positive attitude and be able to work in a team-oriented atmosphere.
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
- Associate’s degree required, B.A./B.S. preferred.
- Be able to clearly and effectively communicate with attorneys, vendors, etc.
- Be able to successfully prioritize a heavy workload.
- Ability to work extremely well under pressure.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Type 40 wpm.
- Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to organize.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and balance multiple priorities.
- File & ServeXpress knowledge a plus.
Physical requirements: sitting in a chair for extended periods of time, ability to type, ability to bend and lift boxes up to 25 lbs., ability to use a computer for extended periods of time.
Full benefits included. Salary negotiable. Persons with diverse background are encouraged to apply. Equal opportunity employer. Please send your resume and cover letter to Jon Piggins, Vice President of Business Development and Recruiting: [email protected]